How to Run Multiple WhatsApp messenger on Your Android Phone (Two WhatsApp in One Phone)?
How to use WhatsApp on dual sim smart phones with different mobile numbers?
Whatsapp is very popular Android Application used for Messaging and Social Networking.
With the advancement of Information Technology, the mobile phone technology is boosting very quickly.
Nowadays mobile phones with dual sims are very attractive and common for Multi Tasking.
So We Need multiple accounts with dual Sim.
So the question is that how we can use two different WhatsApp account on the same mobile with dual Sim.
It is Very Easy and Simple.
Follow these steps.
- Go to Play Store (Android Google Play Store)
- Search for Parallel Space Application.
- Install this Application.
- Now Open this Application.
- You will find the options for Clone of Multiple Applications like Facebook Messenger Youtube Google Plus Etc.
- Uncheck others but check only Whatsapp.
- Then Click on Icon of Whatsapp.
- This will open Whatsapp and simply put your new cell number end Enjoy two Whatsapp.
- Some Screenshots are displayed for your help.
You can see from these screenshots that how it will be in real looks.
Contact us if you find any issue.
keep Visiting our website for new tips.
Don’t Forget to subscribe our latest updates.